- couple of plastic masks for a masked ball that I ended up not attending, lol
- was on a cruise, so not much else happened :)
- made some stamps!
- learned to crochet snoods
- made over an old Burgundian into my new red velvet Italian
- hanging candle plate
- painted a blue wooden box (ended up keeping my sewing/embroidery/art supplies in it)
- embroidered (badly) little red needle case
- altered my red linen dress
- more period underwear
- another purse
- Made a cover for my metal EZ-Up canopy (the frame broke in April, by the way)
- finished my blue belt
- another mask - once again, I ended up not going to the ball, lol
- "period cigarette case" (and I quit smoking in May, lol)
- two embroidered purses finished
- GULF WAR!
So far, for the month of May, I've been working solely on projects for my house, which you can see over on that blog. I haven't been eventing, and I probably won't be eventing throughout the coming summer, or working on much, SCA-wise, as I'm about to be astounding low on funds until this coming fall when my financial situation will right itself again (long story, though not a huge deal in the long run).
I will, however, be working on a new bliaut for myself, for the Fall Baronial event in October; and I'll likely be crocheting more stuff, making more jewelry, and doing other small accessory-type projects with materials I already have on hand. So, while posting may be sporadic, and likely not all that impressive, I'll be *here*. See you all soon. :)