- red dress for Yule
- brown linen liripipe hood, also for Yule
- A friend of mine gave me the most gorgeous white silk, tissue-fine, to use for veil stuff.
- I picked up a really nice, soft, white cotton sheet at a thrift store recently that I plan to use for a proper chemise/undergown/scooting around camp dress/nightgown.
- Another thrift store score: a white linen blouse with a pretty embroidered edge that I plan to make into a coif.
- A couple of period-ish gift items I'm making, which I'll write about here after they're no longer a surprise. :)
The Big Next Thing
- The next big event is a big one - our baronial Candlemas event, which is a pretty serious deal. It's also my SCA-a-versary--one whole year! I'm so excited about the outfit I have planned, and I have nearly all the materials and bits to make it ready to go. Just need to sit my butt down and get to work.