Mkay, I'm done.
Just some old red polyester microfiber ("wool"? I think it's convincing, lol), lined with some white cotton eyelet-print I had lying around. The buttons are left over from the blue velvet gown project.
Of which I still don't have good pictures. But by now, I assume you expect this. (Fail).
But hey, I used up all the white eyelet-print scraps! :D Less junk taking up space in my nice, organized craft room shelves.
Speaking of which, I moved the sewing table in there, from the wall with the window on it to the adjacent wall on the left, so that I have a better place to set up my ironing board that's not out in the middle of the room. :D
Something else I did recently: got my Singer machine fixed!!! It wasn't broken, really, but the foot control had gone out, and a very nice man at a very nice shop very close to my house wired a new one onto the cord (of my 17 year old Singer) for me, for only $25. Now I have functional two machines again!
And I'm teaching Vasilii to sew! Tonight while I worked on these sleeves, Vasillii sat next to me and made himself a linen hood to wear under his helmet. He's doing a fantastic job. :)
News on the war preparations later this week...