14 August 2012

IT LIVES.

More or less.   No kidding, I was sick for like two and a half weeks.  And I've been back at work this week, catching up and trying to get my shizz in order.

At the moment I'm working on an A&S thing that I can't tell you about yet (it's a surprise for someone); and I'm about to start my pre-event-season sewing, so there'll be LOTS of updates soon, I promise!

Meanwhile, here's

June in Review



July in Review

  • small wooden honor shield for Sir John
  • sick!

Not a very productive couple of months, but hey, it's Summer!  And did I mention I had the freaking plague?  Yeah.  

Anyway - onward! To event season in Ansteorra! 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray, comments! Be nice to each other, and to me. Or I shall boot your ass and then mail you a dead fish. :D