19 January 2012

Ха!

Take THAT, opashen sleeves!

I kept putting the trim around the slits inside-out.  Derp. 

The body of the thing is now sewn together, the hem is leveled, and the sleeve slits are trimmed have the first layer of trim on.

Whew!  Stupid sleeve slits. I swear. A lot.

That black and gold trim  is going to go around the bottom of the sleeves, and the hem of the coat, too, but first:  THE COLLAR.

**DRAMATIC DANGER MUSIC**

Actually, everything from here on out is cake.  Cake, and a lot of hand-stitching, once I get to the final bits, but, that's a story for another day.  

Meanwhile, it took me an hour and a half tonight to get those slits done and the body sewn together.  So I'm going to bed.  



.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray, comments! Be nice to each other, and to me. Or I shall boot your ass and then mail you a dead fish. :D