02 August 2013

July In Review

I'm skipping May and June, because I did absolutely nothing SCA-related in those two months.  I took a much-needed break from SCAdian life, and focused on working on my house - gardening, painting ceilings, rearranging furniture, cleaning out the garage.

I didn't get much SCA stuff done in July, either, but I did manage to:


  • finish a hat I started long ago, and I love it
  • fix up an old wooden box, and paint pretty pictures on it 

The first event of the Fall 2013 season (for me) is War of Ages, on September 7th...and I have a loooooot of things to get done in August to get ready. Let the projects - and the blogging - commence! 

 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray, comments! Be nice to each other, and to me. Or I shall boot your ass and then mail you a dead fish. :D