April In Review:
- whomped up a simple, black cotehardie for myself for Queen's Champion
- Made a little red cloak for the Clothiers' Guild entry into the A&S competition at the Stargate-Loch Sollier co-baronial event
- painted six new charters for the kingdom (not blogged about, sorry. They're not original designs, just un-colored blanks that you paint and turn in. I'll blog about originals when I do them).
- hosted a silk banner painting class at my house for friends, and learned to paint silk! Also helped make a giant awesome banner for the company...and then completely forgot to share it here. Whoops!
- Queen's Champion
- Stargate-Loch Sollier co-baronial
Light month! I was actually sick off and on for most of it. :(