05 March 2015

More Embroidered Fabrics Dyed




This one's for me - a dark green linen with white embroidery, which I over-dyed to blend the embroidery into the fabric:









And then made into a simple sideless surcote for myself.

The embroidery didn't come out to match the linen exactly, but it blends well enough now that it's not quite so eye-poppingly white.


The trim is a faux fur harvested from an old blanket.

















A small scrap of trim in gold and blue runs across the front and back neckline, just to bling things up a little. :)













So what's next for war? 



  • A pile of accessories for myself and two other people, most of which are half-done
  • a couple of woodworking projects (also both half-finished as of right now), to complete
And that's it!  WOOHOO!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray, comments! Be nice to each other, and to me. Or I shall boot your ass and then mail you a dead fish. :D