28 April 2013

In Which Our Heroine Masking-Tapes Fabric To Her Worktable...

Not that I remembered to take a picture, but tonight I finally sat down and started work on my "first" silk banner.  I've done them before, but they were all company projects for Caerleon, and done in a group of people working together.

This one is for me, and I'm the only one working on it, and it's the first of that kind.  Tonight I drew the cartoon, and sketched out the silk fabric.  All that's left is to build the frame I need.  I have the wood for it already, and it won't take much to get it put together, but as it's nearly midnight at the moment, that'll have to wait for another day.  Stay tuned!


Will a pic of my supplies work? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray, comments! Be nice to each other, and to me. Or I shall boot your ass and then mail you a dead fish. :D