- a giant armoire full of towels and sheets in my bedroom, which was in my way, and was also inaccessible to my roommate when I was asleep in there
- a mostly-empty hall closet
- some slapdash shelves on a corner wall in my craft room, full of boxes of fabric and supplies, and surrounded by piles of same on the floor
- I removed the shelves in the craft room and put them up in the hall closet, and moved all the linens into the hall closet where they're accessible to everyone
- I moved the armoire to that corner of the craft room, and re-organized the boxes and supplies into it
And then...A friend and I swapped dressers over the weekend - my small one for her large one (she wanted to use two smaller dressers in her daughter's room instead of one huge one). And so this came home with me on Saturday:
So, what do I do with fourteen 5-gal plastic boxes? I'm not sure yet. They'll probably end up holding craft supplies in the closet in this room, or full of small tools and things in the garage.
Cross-posted from my house/furniture blog at pushingfurniture.blogspot.com