29 December 2014

And Now For Something Completely Different

Something I've been meaning to try for a long time:


20ga gold-colored copper wire.  The first one took two hours; the second forty minutes, hehe (because "the first one" involved two failed attempts before I figured out what I was doing).  And now that they're done...I'm NEVER EVER making a pair of these again.  WHAT a pain in the arse.

They're kind of...beginner-looking.  I'm not very practiced at working with long lengths of wire just yet.  But they'll do for a first effort, I think.



Yes, I just saw Battle of the Five Armies today, why do you ask?  Hee.

Now all I have to do is keep from losing these or messing them up between now and the ren faire in the Spring, LOL.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray, comments! Be nice to each other, and to me. Or I shall boot your ass and then mail you a dead fish. :D