17 October 2014

Purple Purple Purple

Remember this dress?


No?  That's okay, it's a few years old. It's also a few pounds too small.  At least, the top was.  I've done something nifty with it this week, an SCA Refashion, if you will.  Or if you won't, whatever.  It's already done, so :P

In a handful of hours I'm headed down to the Barony of Bjornsborg for the second annual Tournament of the Smitten Heart.  The first one, last year, was a BLAST, and I'm really looking forward to it.  Those BB'ers really know how to throw an event!

I'll be wearing this purple dress...sort of.  I'll bring pictures back from the event with me. In the meantime, here's a sneak peek:




One thing I can show, you, though - I'll also be wearing this:



SQUEE!!!  My new raven tattoo, an early birthday present to myself from myself.  I'm getting it colored in next week.  (If anyone cares, it's my fourth one. I also have a goddess on my sternum, a snake on my left forearm, and a moon and Scorpio symbol on my opposite shoulder).


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray, comments! Be nice to each other, and to me. Or I shall boot your ass and then mail you a dead fish. :D