24 January 2013

Success!

As I promised myself at the beginning of the month, I hit the ground running as soon as I got back from my cruise (after I slept for two days).  Last night I finished a HUGE project that I've had in the works for a couple of months now, which I can now deliver this weekend.  I have another small projects to finish by the first of the month for someone else, and I'll be free to dive head-first into sewing for Gulf Wars, which is in March.

It never stops, does it?

Anyhow, in the next three weeks, if all goes well, you can expect to see:


  1. Some new underwear
  2. Completion of the overhaul on the red velvet Burgundian hand-me-down
  3. a flag
  4. pictures from Candlemas, which is on Feb 2nd, which will include several outfits I've made for people for that event that I can't post about yet. :) 
  5. A pavilion cover
  6. Lots of small odds and ends for Gulf Wars

Here goes nothin'.  


Illustrations by Victor Ambrus, from "Tales of King
Arthur" by J. Riordan, Hamlyn Publishing
, 1982

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray, comments! Be nice to each other, and to me. Or I shall boot your ass and then mail you a dead fish. :D