I just got in a mood. The same friend from whom I got the navy velveteen I wrote about yesterday sent me home from her de-stash party with a big, blue, Ikea bag FULL of fabric. In it was a couple of small pieces of royal-blue, uncut/wale-less corduroy (I know, I know, me and my blue "velvet"). I decided to embroider another pouch.
I started it yesterday; here are a few pics of the first stages:
|sketching out the design with a watercolor pencil|
|blocking out the placement of the various elements. |
Honest, I didn't lay the erasers and pins all facing outward intentionally,
LOL, that just happened to be the way they landed.
|I started with green - all the leaves. The finished pouch will be covered|
with flowers and stars, with my heraldic pomegranate in the very center.
More news as the situation develops...