March In Review
- Gulf Wars (inter-kingdom)
- red sleeves
- Began teaching Vasilii to sew; between the two of us we made him two more fighting tunics and two more arming hoods
- multitudinous last-minute alterations and quick-fixes before War >_<
February In Review
- Candlemas (Baronial)
- entered (but did not compete in) my first Bardic competition
- sat gate for the second time ever. I really enjoy doing that.
- Winter Crown Tournamenet (in Seawinds)
- red sleeves
- 3rd chemise, loose, doubles as a nightgown :)
- Finished blue velvet late-1500s transitional gown for Candlemas
- finished Vasilii's green opashen
- a Japanese jin-baori for a friend, which I realize I forgot to ever blog about!! Coming soon!
- Shadowlands' Fall Ball In A Small Hall (yes, in January, long story)
- calligraphy class!
- 12th Night (The Steppes)
- entered Sable Talon original scroll competition: did not win; but was asked by the laurel-in-charge to re-create my scroll for a grant-level award instead, because (she said) it was too fancy and pretty to be an AOA-level award. Hee!
- little red hand-stitched pouch for camera
- started blue velvet dress for Candlemas, made pearl-and-silver necklace for it
- threw together a new and more cohesive feast gear collection (red/gold)
- red brocade + green linen lining liripipe hood
- began experimenting with designing original scrolls, and learning calligraphy
December 2011 In ReviewEvents
- Yule Revel (baronial)
- aubergine linen gown with pomegranate embroidery on the sleeves
- made over the entire craft/sewing room
- new shirt for Vasilii for court/evening wear
- began embroidery on pieces for pomegranate bag
I'm hoping since May is only a week away, that I won't forget to do April in a timely fashion. ;)