21 October 2013

I hate thinking up blog titles.

Well, the purple dress I was talking about didn't get finished for Baronial.  In fact, I ended up not being able to go, which made me very sad.  And bored. And lonely, that weekend.  Boo hoo.  I didn't get it done for  was this past weekend, either.  If I want it done by the end of the month, I've got two more weeks, though.

However, I DID want to at least wear my new pie-crust hat for the Barony of Bjornsborg's "Trials of St. Anthony" event this past weekend, so I borrowed a sideless from a friend:



How FUN was this to wear?!  I have GOT to make one for myself!!!

But first I have to finish that damned purple thing, LOL.


.

5 comments:

  1. They were stunning hats - I remember making dolls when I was a teenager - lovely hats with wimples ):

    Good luck with the purple thing ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think that sideless was yours, lol. Hat=win. ) And, yes, purple thing..wait that's not the blue thing with the buttons is it? Purple thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a link to the purple thing post in the first sentence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fabulous. I always wanted to join the SCA and have made a few garments for others, but I do not get around very well anymore, so not much point in joining. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, as soon as I hit "send", I noted your Hooray, comments! statement and almost spit my tea all over the computer. Funny!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hooray, comments! Be nice to each other, and to me. Or I shall boot your ass and then mail you a dead fish. :D