18 February 2013

Bling

I finished my belt!



This is the buckle and strap end set I got from Armour & Castings last year, and the blue belt I bought last year at Gulf Wars.  It took me THIS LONG to find the right size glass rhinestones to pop in there!  I attached them with plain old superglue;  and I attached the metal bits to the leather myself!  Yay! (My second-ever attempt at "leather work").


Oh, and these:



A pair of small pins that I can use to keep my sleeves, tippets, and hoods secured.  They're just two buttons with the shanks cut off, a little red glass rhinestone glued in the middle, and the bumps on the medallion design highlighted with bright red nail polish.  I hot-glued pin backs to the back side of each one.


.

1 comment:

Hooray, comments! Be nice to each other, and to me. Or I shall boot your ass and then mail you a dead fish. :D